Wondering how much you’d have to shelve out of your pocket in order to get some quality online reputation services that’ll help you fix almost everything under the sun? Well, the online reputation management cost definitely does depend on the type of work to be carried out. There are various online reputation management companies who are ready to provide you with their services for a cheaper rate, but trust us on this; you need but the best when it comes to saving your businesses and personal name online.
Online reputation management strategies and their costs accordingly:
1) If you plan on using online reputation management tools like reputation management software then it is likely that it will cost you less than hiring a professional for doing the same. The software is easy to use on its own and for new businesses; it is something that one would like to opt for. The pricing for the same ranges to a few hundred dollars per month or an annual subscription, as one would prefer. They manage and monitor the review sites, the social media handles, and of course the Google search results. If there is any negative content out there, the software will warn you about the same.
2) If you plan for an online brand reputation management right after some major controversy that had affected the business or is likely to affect the brand on a large scale, then you must be ready to do whatever it takes to salvage the brand’s reputation. As these campaigns have to be worked on immediately and you’d need nothing but skilled experts for the same, you can expect the online reputation management cost to be high too. Also, the amount of damage caused affects the costing.
3) The online reputation management cost is also affected by the amount of information that exists about you or your brand—already, whether or not there are negative search results associated with your brand’s website and also the level of customization that you are looking forward to. All these factors add the zeroes to the price tag.
4) The duration for which you wish to hire online reputation management services is yet another deciding factor on the billing cycle. If you are looking for one-shot campaigns then it will be a one-time payment, however, if you are looking for something long-term then it is suggested that you hire an ORM company who will manage and maintain everything for your business.
5) Among all these factors affecting the pricing, one thing that affects it the most is your ‘base’. Yes, an agency or a company will first look into how well you have managed your online reputation so far, what type of audience base you’ve built and what efforts they’d have to make in order to revive things up on the website?
Hope, this gives you a brief overview of what to expect. For quotations and more, you can contact an ORM agency of your choice.